The Blue Card, national non-profit organization, providing financial support to needy Holocaust survivors, is seeking a Part Time Administrative Assistant .
This position will provide secretarial and administrative support. Candidate will report to the Executive Director. The candidate must strong computer skills, accounting skills, and must be organized. The candidate should be service orientated and inclined to find ways to help others.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Call vendors and other parties regarding sensitive financial information
- Issue checks - Order Office Supplies
- Maintain a well-organized and properly supplied work station
- Provide other general receptionist duties
- Process invoices in a timely manner
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare reports as directed
- Perform other administrative duties that are assigned
- Some written work required
Education and/or Experience: Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or four or more years related experience (supporting/assisting on an administrative level.) and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Clerical Skills: Knowledge of administrative, clerical procedures and systems such as managing files and records.
- Microsoft Office -
Resumes should be submitted to Milana Baazov at MianaB@bluecardfund.org